Monday, November 01, 2004


I'm supposed to be on vacation this week. Today is the first of what should have been a relaxing few days, with an election day thrown in to mix things up. Well, yesterday I'm going to see a friend of mine and the brakes screwed up on my Blazer. The same new brakes that a guy and I put on a few months ago. I can't drive it at all. So now my Blazer sits outside a Home Depot halfway across the city of Atlanta. He's coming to get me tonight and we're going to try and fix them, but I'm not feeling confident about it. When we put them on we were in his shop where he had every tool imaginable. Now we're in a parking lot. This really sucks. Someone pointed out this morning that I have bad luck with vacations and I'm starting to believe them. Cross your fingers.

No comments: